Flower Fair week: visit Hilverda De Boer by appointment
In the first week of November, the Dutch floriculture sector will open its doors again. The flower and plants fairs “Trade Fair Aalsmeer” and “IFTF” are open to the public. Hilverda De Boer does not organize its annual Flower Event, but we will welcome relations, who have made an appointment in advance. Below you can find all information for each event.
Visit Hilverda De Boer by appointment
Because we care about our and your health, we won’t organize an event with many visitors from all over the world. Instead we offer our relations a personal alternative. You can decide for yourself who you want to meet, when and where, online or offline.
Online or offline
We invite you to schedule a personal appointment at Hilverda De Boer. This is possible from Monday 1 November to Friday 5 November between 9 am and 5 pm. Scheduling an appointment in the weeks before or after is also possible! By spreading the appointments, we can guarantee a safe environment.
If you don’t want or can’t travel, you can make an appointment to have an online meeting or to get a virtual tour.
Who would you like to speak to?
For example, you can:
- Ask your account manager for an (online) tour of our company;
- Ask advice from our one of product specialists / buyers. For example the specialist of roses, tulips or foliage;
- Get tips from our Quality Assurance Manager;
- Get financial advice / help from our Credit Department;
- Get to know our new company Hilverda De Boer Plants;
- Speak to an import manager of Hilverda Global Sourcing (for customers only);
- Learn how to use our webshop as your webshop;
- Get advice about social media from our Marketing specialist.
- International Floriculture Trade Fair
- Number of booths: 150
- Dates: 3-5 November 2021 (Wednesday and Thursday 10-19 hrs, Friday 10-17 hrs.)
- Location: Expo Haarlemmermeer, Stelling 1, Vijfhuizen, The Netherlands (25 km from Hilverda De Boer)
- To enter the IFTF, you must register via www.iftf.nl
- You need a a proof of vaccination, valid negative Covid test (maximum validity 24 hours) or valid proof of recovery. You can show a (EU) Digital COVID Certificate (DCC), or a valid paper version from your country (English/Dutch).
- You need to show a valid ID at the entrance.
- Five health questions are also asked at the entrance. If you can answer all of these negatively, you can safely enter.
- Please read the most recent measures here.
Aalsmeer Trade Fair
- Networking and inspiration event for the floriculture industry, with the latest trends in flowers and plants.
- Number of booths: 600
- Dates: 3-5 November 2021 (Wednesday and Thursday 09-17 hrs, Friday 09-15 hrs.)
- Location: Flower Auction FloraHolland, Legmeerdijk 313, Aalsmeer, The Netherlands (across the street from Hilverda De Boer)
- To enter the Aalsmeer Trade Fair, you must:
- Register via this link
- Show a valid proof of identity
- Have a coronavirus pass, a vaccination certificate, proof of recovery or test result (valid for a maximum of 24 hours). The yellow vaccination booklet is not a valid paper proof. You will receive a DCC (EU Digital Covid Certificate) if you are a European citizen and are fully vaccinated, hold a negative test result or are fully recovered from Covid-19. In the Netherlands you can obtain a valid certificate with the Corona Check app.
- If you are not vaccinated or in possession of a proof of recovery: Then you must show a negative test result that was issued no more than 24 hours before. You can make an appointment and be tested at the Trade Fair Aalsmeer. Please click here to read about this procedure.
Corona measures in the Netherlands
Please read the current corona measures before you decide to travel to The Netherlands!
Hotels, shops and restaurants are open to the public. For several public places, such as restaurants and bars you must show a valid DCC (Digital COVID Certificate) and your ID.